- Evolution of Women Education in Colonial Midnapore
- The Role of Judicial Activism in Safe Guarding the Interest of Public in West Bengal.
- Rise of Chhatra Parishad as the Driving Force of the Congress Politics in West Bengal (1954-1977) with Special Reference to the Charismatic Leadership of Priya Ranjan Dasmunshi
- Missionaries, ‘Savages’ and Print: Literary Traditions in Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries Naga Hills
- Matuaism:A Historical Review on the Political Thought of Sri Sri Guruchand Thakur